1. Assess the patient's current nutritional habits. Review how these habits
4. Emphasize the necessary component -WATER- in a healty diet. Reduce the
use of colas and coffee.
5. Review the symptoms of hypoglycemia and dietary prevention.
might be improved.
2. Discuss the importance of the four food groups, regular eating habits,
and the possible need to increase carbohydrates.
3. Emphasize the importance of limiting snack foods, fatty foods, red meats,
reducing sodium consumption and adding more fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and
fiber to the diet.