* Time - This is the time (in seconds) it took to transmit the message
over the network to the remote recipient.
* Remote Message ID - If sent to a remote MailMan user, MailMan displays
the internal message identification number for the message and the
remote user's MailMan location. This information is not displayed when
the message is sent to a non-MailMan location.
* Forwarding Information - If the message was forwarded to the remote
recipient, MailMan indicates the name of the person who forwarded the
For each remote recipient, MailMan provides the following information
message and the date and time the message was forwarded.
when doing a Query:
* Name - MailMan displays the name of the remote recipient.
* Sent - The date and time the message was sent over the network to the