- Not read - If the local recipient hasn't read the message, MailMan
displays this message.
- First read date and time - The date and time the local recipient
first read the message.
- Last read date and time - The date and time the local recipient
last read the message. Associated with this date is the number of
responses read. If the message has any responses, MailMan
For each local recipient, MailMan provides the following information when
indicates the total number of responses read (if any).
- Terminated date and time-If the local recipient has terminated the
message, MailMan displays the date that they terminated the
NOTE: MailMan also indicates when a surrogate has read a message.
* Forwarding Information - If the message was forwarded to the local
recipient, MailMan indicates the name of the person who forwarded the
doing a Query:
message and the date and time the message was forwarded.
* Name - MailMan displays the name of the local recipient.
* Status - This indicates the current status of the message in the local
recipient's mailbox. For example, if and when the recipient read the
message. This includes the following information: