been 'latered' and then gives you the chance to:
- Add another 'Later' date on which this message should appear new.
- Change the current 'Later' date.
- Delete the current 'Later' date.
To 'later' individual messages, do the following:
* After reading a message, enter an 'L' at the 'Enter message action'
prompt. MailMan will then ask you to enter the date and time at which
you want the message made 'new' again (i.e., 'latered').
* If you later an individual message and then try to later the same
message again, MailMan will notify you that the message has already