* Sender of one of the Responses - [WHO] replied to the message.
* Addressee of a Message - [WHO] the message was sent to.
* Sent [DATE] - Approximate date range when the message was sent.
* [CONTENTS] of the message - What's in the message or response text.
* Lines of text - Message text contains this many lines or more.
When searching for messages, you can specify any combination of the
following search criteria:
* Subject Contents - Enter the 'S' ('Subject contains') search action
code and then enter any portion of the subject string (not case
sensitive). The string can be from 3 to 30 characters in length.
* Sender of the Message - [WHO] sent the message.