* Basket - Basket containing the message (e.g., 'IN').
* MailMan Internal Message Identification Number - The MailMan message
number generated internally for the message (displayed in brackets).
* Message Sent Date - The date the message was sent (i.e., day, month, year).
* Subject - Subject of the message.
MailMan provides detailed information on each message when displaying a
* Lines - Number of lines of text in the message.
* From - The name of the person who sent the message.
* Read/Rcvd - Total number of responses read and received for that message.
If there are no responses to a message, no totals will be indicated.
message list. This information includes the following:
* Flags - Any special flag associated with the message. For example:
Priority (!) or New (*) flags.
* Message Number - The number associated with the message (meaningful
for this list only).