|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
The following routine(s) are included in this patch. The second line of
each routine will look like:
<tab>;;2.0;GCS;**[Patch List]**;MAR 14, 1995
After installing patch 13 an undefined variable occurs when using
Rtn Nm Chksum Before Chksum Patch List
GECSREP0 4831269 5119741 13,14
the BATCHES WAITING TO BE TRANSMITTED option is used. Routine
1. This patch can be loaded with users on the system.
2. When prompted "Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options, and
Protocols? YES//" respond NO.
3. Routine mapping is NOT recommended for these routines. If you are
using routine mapping, review your mapped set and ensure that these
routines are NOT in your mapped routine before proceeding and rebuild your
map set afterward before reactivating TaskMan.
^GECSREP0 has been modified to correct this problem.
4. Use the "INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE" option on the PackMan menu. This will
load the KIDS package into your system.
5. The patch has now been loaded into a transport global and you will use
KIDS to install the transport global. On the KIDS menu, under the
'Installation' menu, use the following options
2 Verify Checksums in Transport Global
3 Print Transport Global
4 Compare Transport Global to Current System
5 Backup a Transport Global
6 Install Package(s)
INSTALL NAME: GEC*2.0*14
(Optional) At the prompt: 'Want to DISABLE Scheduled
Options and Menu Options?' enter NO.
6. MSM-DOS Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
other CPU's?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
7. If routines were unmapped as part of step 2, they should be returned
to the mapped set once the installation has run to completion.
Leavenworth, KS - 686