|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
1996 for the National Cancer Database. The Annual Call for Data extract
for 1996 will also include the Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Thyroid Patient
Care Evaluations (PCE)s.
The following modifications have been made.
1) This option has been enhanced to include the 1996
Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Thyroid PCEs.
2) The patch includes an update to the data dictionary and data for
file ONCOLOGY DATA EXTRACT FORMAT (#160.16).
3) The patch includes a new data dictionary and data for file
ONCOLOGY PCE EXTRACT FORMAT (#160.17).
4) File FORMS/INSTRUCTIONS (#160.2) has been modified
to reflect the new data help instructions displayed/printed
when creating the ACoS data disk.
Washington D. C.
PATCH ONC*2.11*13 MUST BE INSTALLED PRIOR TO INSTALLING THIS PATCH.
Washington D. C.
The following routines are included in this patch. The second line of
these routines should look like:
<tab>;;2.11;ONCOLOGY;**[patch list]**;Mar 07, 1995
Routine Name Before Patch After Patch Patch List
============ ============ =========== ==========
ONCACD1 3718409 6115810 9,12,14
ONCACDU1 3701766 4046936 12,14
ONCODIS 1041660 1041724 6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14
ONCPRE14 N/A 24247 14
This Patch is created with Kernel V8 KIDS. Follow these instructions:
1) Use Packman option 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' to load the KIDS build
onto your system.
2) On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the
option 'Verify Checksum in Transport Global' and verify that all
routines have the correct checksums.
3) From the 'Installation' Menu of KIDS, use the option
'Install Package(s)'. Select the package 'ONC*2.11*14' and proceed
4) If you are a NON-DSM site, move the routines to the other servers.
5) On a mapped system, rebuild your map set.
6) Delete the pre-init routine ONCPRE14.
This patch will enhance Oncology 2.11 to support the Commission on
Cancers 1996 Annual Call for Data extract for the years 1986, 1991 and