|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
NOIS BEC-0296-21503 Taskman getting error after install of patch XU*8*13.
1. These routines is for MSM sites only.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package in this message onto your system.
3. Answer NO to the question:
'Shall I preserve what is on disk in a separate back-up message ?'
4. From the 'Installation Menu' of the KIDS menu, run the option
'Verify Checksums in Transport Global' and verify that all routines
have the correct checksum.
5. Inhibit users from login into system.
This is only a issue for MSM sites, and then only for ones with
6. From the 'Installation Menu' of the KIDS menu, run the option 'Install
Package(s)' Select the package 'XU*8.0*25' and proceed with install.
7. After installing this patch, you need to move the routine from
your productions account to the manager account:
and in the manager account rename
ZOSVMSM to %ZOSV
Example: ZL ZOSVMSM ZS %ZOSV
LOG SYSTEM RT turned on.
8. On MSM move the routines to the other servers.
9. Enable user's login.
routine new checksum