|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch contains a routine, and input template, and a change to
server on the system from 1 to 365 days.
2. [MCM-1096-51188] A site complained that the edit template XUEDITOPT
did not allow them to edit the field SERVER DEVICE when working with a
server-type option. This was corrected when the new field was added to
3. [SLC-1096-50407] Under certain circumstances, servers that were
designated as in the SERVER ACTION field were not running at all but being
queued because of a logic error.
the data dictionary of the Option File [^DIC(19)]. It corrects 3 problems
1. These routines are not usually mapped on systems that allow
it so you will probably not have to disable mapping.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
3. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
4. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Backup a Transport Global
5. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
other CPUs?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
6. Rebuild your mapped set if necessary.
CHECKSUMS WITH PATCH LISTS
Program Before After
XQSRV1 8538091 No patches 8877273 **50**38091
1. [CML-0296-N1840 and LIT-0496-71332 ] Server tasks were retained for
30 days in ^ZTSK, and several sites complained that this was too long and
therefore a waste of disk space. The default task retention time was
lowered to 14 days, and a field was added to the Option File (ZTSK
RETENTION DAYS) to allow the site to set the retention time for each