|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch fixes a few bugs related to word-processing fields:
NOWRAP function is used. (DIWP, TUA-1094-30461)
11. AXP Sites - Remove Taskman from WAIT State.
MSM Sites - Restart Taskman.
12. Enable users' login.
4. This patch prevents an infinite loop from happening when DIWL=0 and a
call to ^DIWW is made. (DIWP, NOIS BRX-0995-11453)
5. This patch allows the 'Transfer Text' Edit option from an EN^DIWE
call provided that the text being edited is a FM word-processing field.
The following routines are included in this patch. The second line of
these routines now look like:
<tab>;;21.0;VA FileMan;**[patch list]**;Dec 28, 1994
Routine Name Before Patch After Patch Patch List
============ ============ =========== ==========
1. This patch fixes problems with the 'Transfer Text' Edit option.
DIWE 6067379 5827467 33
DIWE3 8633894 12713274 33
DIWE4 9748975 9685833 33
DIWE5 8399507 7891987 33
DIWP 5103576 5150036 33
1. The routines DIW* are usually mapped on systems that allow
(DIWE3,DIWE5, NOIS BRX-0495-10374))
mapping. Alpha sites that use routine mapping will need to disable
mapping for these routines.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system. The environment check
routine DIENV will run automatically.
The Environment Check routine, DIENV, is sent in order to prevent the
inadvertent queueing of the installation of this patch.
3. The patch has now been loaded into a transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the transport global.
4. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Backup a Transport Global
2. This patch fixes the header that gets printed when using the Print
5. Inhibit users from login into the system. If users stay on the
system while installing this patch, a hard error may occur while word
processing fields are printed or edited.
6. AXP Sites - Place Taskman in a WAIT State.
MSM Sites - STOP Taskman.
7. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Select Installation Option: Install Package(s)
option from the Line Editor. (DIWE4)
Select INSTALL NAME: DI*21.0*33
Answer 'NO' to 'Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu
Options, and Protocols?
8. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
Then enter the names of your other Compute and Print server(s).
NOTE: You will then see the following message:
TASKMAN is not running. You must run the routine XPDCPU in the
production UCI for each of the VOLUME SETS you have listed once the
9. MSM Sites - After the installation begins, you will be prompted to
enter a DEVICE. After the device has been entered, KIDS will pause. At
this time, you need to go to each of the CPUs that were entered in step 8,
and start a job that will allow them to receive the patched routines. On
each one, you do the following:
a) >D ^XUP This will set up the programming environment.
3. This patch prevents the printing of duplicate last lines when the
b) >D ^XPDCPU This starts the job that receives the patched routines.
c) Select INSTALL NAME: DI*21.0*33
The installation will then continue.
10. AXP Sites - After the patch has been installed, rebuild your map