|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
Patch LR*5.2*171 is a complete replacement for patch LR*5.2*140.
reverse video. The control characters caused erratic
printing in which the printer had to be powered off
and on to clear the problem.
2. The problem of Incorrectly reported as comments not
stored when the combined text strings are greater than 68
characters has been resolved. In addition a date/time stamp
and DUZ ID of the person making the change has been added
to each incorrectly reported as comment.
If you have not already installed Patch LR*5.2*140, do not install it.
3. Data names in the LAB DATA file (#63) have been limited to 50
4. The option Review Data Names [LR REVIEW DATA NAMES] will
permit the user to review the data base for entries > 50
Reference NOIS: KAN-0395-40200
E3R E3R #9370
Test Site(s): Muskogee, OK
Loma Linda, CA
This patch corrects these issues and also the following issues.
Patch LR*5.2*140 corrected the following issues:
1. When using the Enter/Verify/Modify data (manual) [LRENTER] option to
edit more than one result on a verified accession, an undefined
variable DIE occurred.
2. When using the Enter/Verify/Modify data (manual) [LRENTER]
to edit a result,the user is allowed to edit the results
without entering their initials.
Reference NOIS: NYN-0797-10830
Test Site(s): Manchester, NH
New York, NY
1. The problem of erratic printing from the Group data
1. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
2. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Backup a Transport Global
review (verified & EM) [LRGVP] option has been resolved.
3. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Install Package(s) 'LR*5.2*171'
4. Assign the option Review Data Names [LR REVIEW DATA NAMES] to
appropriate lab person(s).
5. Remove the Environment Check Routine, LR171, from your system.
Tests that were STAT or had critical results are
displayed with control characters that produce the