|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch contains the following features:
This patch should be installed during off-peak hours. Users can be on the
system, but no user should be using KIDS during the install of this patch.
1. These routines are usually mapped on systems that allow mapping,
so you will need to disable mapping for the effected routines.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
3. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
4. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Backup a Transport Global
5. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
-Fixes problem when installing new Protocols, they would remain disabled.
other CPUs?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
6. AXP Sites, after patch has installed, rebuild your map set.
The second line of the routine now looks like:
;;8.0;KERNEL;**[patch list]**;Jul 10, 1995
Name Checksum Patch List
XPDET 4659158 15,39
XPDI 16016321 10,21,39
XPDIL1 6256689 15,17,39
XPDTC 12678971 10,15,21,39
XPDUTL 2641528 21,28,39
XQOO1 14071629 10,21,39
-The function $$PATCH^XPDUTL(patch) will handle patches with sequence
numbers, which were added in patch 30.
-Setting XPDABORT=2 wasn't aborting install.
-Out of Order message on an option now contains the package name.