|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
Build Patch Description LR*5.2*163
will have assigned CPT codes. This will cause a 2 to 4 fold increase
in the workload Patient Care Encounter (PCE) Application Programmer
Interface (API) traffic.
The workload API is dependent on orderable tests being linked to a NLT
code. National Laboratory File menu [LR70 60-64] option has sub-menu
options to link the LABORATORY TEST file (#60) entries to NLT codes.
2. The routine LRCAPAMP that is used by the Recompile Phase 1 LMIP
data [LR WKLD LMIP 1 REPEAT] option was not resetting all file entries.
In certain situations, workload data could be lost.
NOTE: Remember to recompile each division individually before repeating
any additional data compiling.
3. The Workload code list [LRCAPD] option has been enhanced to
display CPT codes and additional fields to be used by Laboratory
Electronic Data Interchange (LEDI). NOTE: It is recommended that a
new list be generated with this option.
4. The Edit or Print WKLD CODES [LR WKLD CODE EDIT PRINT] option
This patch upgrades the National Laboratory Test (NLT) codes. The
now allows the user to edit all fields for any WKLD CODE in the file.
This option should be restricted to the Laboratory Information
Manager's (LIM's) menu.
5. The Add a new WKLD code to file [LRCAP CODE ADD] option now
prompts for test cost and price.
7. The PRICE field (#8) has been added to the WKLD CODE file (#64).
8. Any conversion errors are stored in the LAB NLT/CPD CODE (#64.81).
following enhancements are provided. The CPT/HCPCS CODES Version 6.0
If no errors are generated during the CPT code linkage, this file will
be empty after install is completed.
9. The PCE/VSIT ON field (#615) in LABORATORY SITE file (#69.9) will
be set to "PCE/VSIT ONLY" which transmits CPT codes only to the workload
API. No Clinic Stop Code data will be transmitted.
10 When using the Manual Linking of file 60 64 [LR7O 60-64 MANUAL]
option to change an NLT code assigned to a test in the LABORATORY TEST
file (#60), a FileMan error "??" would occur. This resulted in the
is a required package for this patch.
previous associated test in WKLD CODE file (#64) not being deleted. The
routine LR7OU4 corrects this error.
1. All existing Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes in the
WKLD CODE file (#64) will be removed. The 1997 CPT codes will be
linked to existing codes. After installation, all relevant WKLD CODES