|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
array in the routine GMRAPTB.
4) fixes the problem reported in NOIS NOP-0596-12146. A user presses
RETURN or enters an up-arrow at the Causative Agent prompt and is
prompted to enter another causative agent.
5) fixes the problem reported in NOIS ISH-0596-42277. Under certain
instances the 'Sign-off' event point is not being executed.
6) modifies the field description for the REQUIRE ORIGINATOR COMMENTS
field (#4) in the GMR ALLERGY SITE PARAMETERS file (#120.84).
7) fixes a problem where the REACTION ASSESSMENT field (#1) in the ADVERSE
REACTION ASSESSMENT file (#120.86) is marked 1 (yes), but the patient
does not have any active entries (i.e., entries that have not been
entered-in-error) in the PATIENT ALLERGIES file (#120.8).
8) identifies the patient (e.g., T1234), suspect medication and event date
1) deletes the Soundex cross-reference from the NAME field (#.01) of the
on the Attachment page of the MedWatch form. NOIS: BRX-0696-11081.
9) modifies the GMRADPT utility to return "unsigned" reactions in the
10) changes the ORCHK^GMRAOR utility call. If the calling routine is
checking for Contrast Media Reactions and the patient is not in the
ART database, then the utility will return a null value instead of a
GMR ALLERGIES file (#120.82).
11) fixes a bug in the GMRADPT utility which returns a GMRAL array node
stating the person has No Known Allergies if the person is not in the
12) fixes a bug in the GMRANKA routine which may enter the wrong value in
the ADVERSE REACTION ASSESSMENT file (#120.86), REACTION ASSESSMENT
field (#1). NOIS: MAR-0696-21799.
2) fixes a possible undefined variable error (GMRAREC) in the routine
3) fixes a FOR loop which uses the wrong variable to loop through an