This is the text string that will be used in the
Health Summary Type Lookup.
This is the global array returned as a result of the
search. It is the responsibility of the calling application to kill this
array when no longer needed.
1. The first piece is the Internal Entry Number (IEN) in the Health
Summary Type file #142.
2. The second piece is the name of the Health Summary Type (.01 field
of file 142).
3. The third piece is the Health Summary Type Title (.02 field of file
4. The fourth piece is the Health Summary Type Owner (.06 field of file
5. The fifth piece is the Hospital Location using the Health Summary
Type (.01 field of subfile 142.2).
6. The sixth piece is the number of components in the Health Summary.
7. The seventh piece is the recommend display text (for user selection).