|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch corrects a missing node in bulletins that was introduced
1. This routine is usually mapped on systems that allow mapping,
so you will need to disable mapping for this routine.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
3. Answer NO to the question:
'Shall I preserve what is on disk in a separate back-up message ?'.
4. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
with patch XM*7.1*24. NOIS MIN-0396-4104
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
5. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the option
'Verify Checksum in Transport Global' and verify that all routines
have the correct checksums.
6. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the option
'Install Package(s)'. Select the package 'XM*7.1*26' and proceed
7. Answer YES to the question:
'Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options and Menu Options?'
8. Enter XMUSER at the question:
'Enter options you wish to mark as 'Out Of Order':'
9. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
10. AXP Sites, after patch has installed, rebuild your map set.
The second line of the routine now looks like:
;;7.1;MailMan;**[patch list]**;Jun 02, 1994
This MailMan patch is in KIDS format. Please make sure you follow the
Name Checksum Patch List
XMB 7219230 3,7,24,26
This patch should be installed after hours, when there is minimum users on
the system. You should put the XMUSER Option out of order.