|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
then reboot MSM on the NT machine. This will restart the TCP/IP poller.
1. This routine might be mapped on systems that allow mapping,
so you will need to disable mapping for the routine.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
3. Answer NO to the question:
'Shall I preserve what is on disk in a separate back-up message ?'.
This MailMan patch is in KIDS format. Please make sure you follow the
4. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
5. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the option
'Verify Checksum in Transport Global' and verify that all routines
have the correct checksums.
6. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the option
'Install Package(s)'. Select the package 'XM*7.1*25' and proceed
7. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
Installation instructions. This patch corrects an error with the TCP/IP
8. AXP Sites, after patch has installed, rebuild your map set.
9. MSM Sites, after patch has installed, move the routine XMRTCP to
your NT machine. Then reboot MSM on the NT machine, this will
restart the TCP/IP mail poller.
The second line of the routine now looks like:
;;7.1;MailMan;**[patch list]**;Jun 02, 1994
poller, on the NT machine, that was introduced with Kernel patch 18,
Name Checksum Patch List
XMRTCP 2975517 8,25
XU*8.0*18. NOIS: WRJ-0396-10453
This patch can be installed with users on the system. This patch will only
install 1 routine, XMRTCP. You must move the routine to your NT machine and