|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
1. This routine is usually mapped on systems that allow mapping,
so you will need to disable mapping for the effected routine.
2. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
3. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
4. On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
This MailMan patch is in response to Nois BRX-1195-11719 and E3R 7344, to
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Backup a Transport Global
5. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
other CPUs?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
6. AXP Sites, after patch has installed, rebuild your map set.
stop message bouncing caused by invalid subdomains. If a message is
The second line of the routine now looks like:
;;7.1;MailMan;**[patch list]**;Jun 02, 1994
Name Checksum Checksum Patch List
XMA21A 8460688 8186870 4,30
XMR 6264225 6434522 30
addressed to a subdomain not known to its parent domain, the message will
be rejected. It will not be bounced back to FORUM, as it was previously.
The originator will receive a message; 'Sub-domain XXX not found.'
This patch can be installed with users on the system.