|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
parenthesis), this error has been corrected at CHKNULL+6^VAQLED07.
This problem was reported in NOIS ANN-0996-41166 and NOIS
2. When sending a PDX request or Unsolicited PDX to a closed domain,
this request appears to be processing . Routine VAQREQ03 has been
modified to display a message to the user should the domain be
closed. The message will state: Domain is closed. This problem was
reported in NOIS BED-0795-10810.
This patch addresses several problems:
3. Routine VAQADM51 has been modified to determine the number of
lines within a message, and to pass that information into the 3rd &
4th pieces of ^XMB global for transmission. This problem was
reported in NOIS HIN-1195-41098.
4. Routine VAQDIS30 has been modified to correct the NULLSUBSCR
error that occurs when selecting dates for dental treatment. This
problem was reported in NOIS NYN-0395-10546 and NOIS PTB-0795-22057.
5. When executing the VAQPDX PURGE option, PDX is forced into an
infinite due to erroneous code (FOR loop) in routine DELTRAN^VAQFILE.
The (FOR) loop has been corrected in routine DELTRAN^VAQFILE. Also
the routine DELDATA^FILE1 has been revised to allow a proper QUIT to
be established should no pointer exist for requested deletion of data
from Data File. This problem has been reported in NOIS
1. Routine VAQLED07 corrects a problem when creating a new patient
ROUTINE NAME BEFORE PATCH AFTER PATCH PATCH LIST
============= ============= ============ ==========
VAQLED07 5473836 5609865 13,22
VAQREQ03 3699641 3858669 22
VAQADM51 2675417 2663191 22
VAQDIS30 5363229 5471356 13,22
VAQFILE 3150174 3704729 22
VAQFILE1 4122421 4265693 22
through PDX. When required fields are checked, in some circumstances
1. This patch can be loaded with users on the system. Installation
will take less than 5 minutes. Use the INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE option
on the PackMan menu. This option will load the KIDS package onto
2. Review your mapped set. If any of the routines listed in the
ROUTINE SUMMARY section are mapped, they should be removed from the
a patient that is not SERVICE CONNECTED (SC) and has no SC percentage
mapped set at this time.
3. From the Kernel Installation and Distribution System Menu, Select
the Installation menu.
4. From this menu, you may elect to use the following options
(when prompted for INSTALL NAME, enter VAQ*1.5*22):
a. Backup a Transport Global - this option will create a backup
will get added to the file, even if one of the other required fields
message of any routines exported with the patch. It will NOT backup
any other changes such as DDs or templates.
b. Compare Transport Global to Current System - this option will
allow you to view all changes that will be made when the patch is
installed. It compares all components of the patch (routines, DDs,
c. Verify Checksums in Transport Global - this option will allow you
to ensure the integrity of the routines that are in the transport
are not present. This problem was reported in NOIS ISD-0495-70112.
5. Use the Install Package(s) option and select the package
6. When prompted 'Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options,
and Protocols? YES//', respond YES. When prompted to select the
options you would like to place out of order, enter the following:
Also When adding a new remote PDX an error occurs (missing right
VAQ (MENU) MAIN Patient Data Exchange
7. MSM sites: Please ensure you answer YES when asked if you want
to move the routines to other systems and indicated the appropriate
8. If routines were unmapped as part of step 2, they should be
returned to the mapped set once the installation has run to