|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
MailMan patch XM*7.1*45 contains the following bug fix:
MailMan from bombing and will delete non-existent mail group references
during mail group inquiry.
This patch should be installed after hours, when user activity is at a
minimum. You should put the XMUSER Option out of order.
1. If any of these routines is mapped (on systems which allow mapping),
disable mapping for the affected routine(s).
2. On the PackMan menu, use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option. This loads
the patch into a Transport Global on your system.
3. On the KIDS:Installation menu, use the following options to install the
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Backup a Transport Global
4. MSM Sites - Answer YES to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
other CPUs?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
5. AXP Sites, after patch has installed, rebuild your map set.
The second line of the routine now looks like:
;;7.1;MailMan;**[patch list]**;Jun 02, 1994
Name Checksum Checksum Patch List
XMA5 1197080 11192062 31,45
XMHIG * new * 4741088 45
* Checksums produced by CHECK^XTSUMBLD
Test Sites: Fort Meade, Brockton
When a user deletes a mail group, references to it from other mail groups
are not deleted. When a user gets help on a mail group which has a
non-existent mail group as a member, MailMan bombs. This patch will keep