|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch fixes the problems as described in NOIS #BRX-0896-12049.
The following is a list of the routines included in this patch. The
second line of each of these routines now looks like:
<tab>;;1.6;HEALTH LEVEL SEVEN;**[patch list]**;Oct 13, 1995
The problems come from the "date.time" subscript of the ^TMP("HL",
Routine Name Checksum Before Checksum After Patch List
------------ --------------- -------------- ----------
HLLP 13472823 13466846 1,12,29
^TMP("HLR", and ^TMP("HLS", which is not correctly set to comply with
1. Users are allowed to be on the system during the installation.
2. Stop all the HLLP logical links for v 1.5 interface.
3. AXP SITES: Review your mapped set. If any of the routines listed in
the Routine Summary section are mapped, they should be removed from
the mapped set at this time.
4. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu. This
option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
5. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
the FileMan format.
On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Backup a Transport Global
INSTALL NAME: HL*1.6*29
Answer 'NO' to 'Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options,
6. MSM Sites - Answer 'YES' to the question 'Want to MOVE routines to
other CPUs?'. Enter the names of your Compute and Print server(s).
7. AXP Sites: Rebuild your mapped set if necessary.
8. Restart all the HLLP logical links which have been stopped at step