|DESCRIPTION OF ENHANCEMENTS
This patch will do the following to correct the problems found in DD and
Test Sites :
1. Patch HL*1.6*26 must be installed before this patch.
2. Users are allowed to be on the system during the installation.
data in files #772 and #771.7:
3. Shut down all the outgoing filers.
4. Shut down all the incoming filers.
5. No routine mapping for this patch.
6. Use the 'INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE' option on the PackMan menu.
This option will load the KIDS package onto your system.
7. The patch has now been loaded into a Transport global on your
system. You now need to use KIDS to install the Transport global.
On the KIDS menu, under the 'Installation' menu, use the following
1. Rewrite the KILL logic for the 'AXMITOUT1' cross-reference of
Verify Checksums in Transport Global
Print Transport Global
Compare Transport Global to Current System
Backup a Transport Global
INSTALL NAME: HL*1.6*24
Answer 'NO' to 'Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options,
8. MSM Sites - Answer 'NO' to the question 'Want to MOVE routines
'Logical Link' field (#772,11) in the HL7 Message Text file (#772).
to other CPUs?'.
9. Restart all the outgoing and incoming filers which have been shut
down at step 2 and 3.
10. You may delete the post-install routine 'HLPAT24' after you have
successfully installed this patch.
2. Rewrite the KILL logic for the 'AXMITOUT2' cross-reference of
'Status' field (#772,20) in the HL7 Message Text file (#772).
3. Modify DD of 'Error Type' field (#772,23) in the HL7 Message Text
4. Modify data of the entry, CODE=1, in the HL7 Error Message file